Looking for sermon notes?
You can now find the notes in the description box of the video for each sermon. Click here to see the videos on YouTube.
Men’s Hike (April 1)
- Calling all men of the Vineyard! Join us as we hike together and enjoy time outdoors.
- TIME: Meet at the church at 9am
- LOCATION: Meet at the church.
- TRAIL: West Prong Trail
- PARKING: Carpooling is recommended. You can purchase a GSMNP parking pass here
- REGISTRATION: Please register here
Ladies Spring Hike (April 8)
- Vineyard Ladies will hiking the Rich Mountain Loop to the John Oliver Cabin. The trailhead is just inside Cades Cove Loop. Carpooling is recommended.
- TIME: We will meet at the church at 9:00AM to carpool to the trailhead.
- PLEASE BRING: Plan to bring water and a lunch or snacks – we will stop to rest at the cabin and have lunch together.
- PARKING PASS: You can purchase a parking pass for the GSMNP here
- REGISTRATION: Please let us know if you are coming. You can register here
Easter Sunday (April 9)
- Make plans to invite your friends and family for worship this Easter.
- 8:00 am
- 9:15 am
- 10:30 am (this service will also be livestreamed online)
- 11:45 am
Church-Wide Serving Day (April 22)
- We have the opportunity to go out into our community and serve in several different locations. This is an amazing way to answer the call of Christ and to live out our church’s vision to walk with Jesus and love our neighbor.
- Hands-On Service Opportunity
- Donation Drop-Off
- Kicks for Kids
- Toys for Family Promise
Text “Maryville” to 97000 to receive weekly texts about what is happening at the Vineyard.
Give to Vineyard Maryville
2 Corinthians 9:7 says not to give “reluctantly or under compulsion” so we don’t pass a plate for offering during our worship services. Instead, we encourage you to give how and when the Lord is leading you. You can give a one time gift or setup a recurring donation using the link below.